Sunday 23 June 2013

Change is a good thing

First of all a big Thank You  to all who responded to our questions!

Your tips and tricks have helped us a lot, so we would like to tell you about a few things
we are changing at Cuttlebug Mania
  1. From this week you can enter a maximum of 3 entries per person in our challenges
  2. You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine, dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges
  3. We have updated Inlinkz, so we can all preview the wonderful projects everyone has entered by showing a thumbnail.
  4. We will change our weekly challenges to fortnightly (=14 days) from September!
  5. And finally, we will have Blinkies for our Winner and Runners-up.
Thank you once again!

Kerry, Deneen and Jannie

9 comments:

  1. All sounds good to me. Just shows it's good to talk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news - looking forward to the new challenges :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good to me looking forward to the new challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - cannot wait to get going!! Cheers Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!Can't wait for the NEW challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These changes all sound wonderful.
    Thanks for listening and I definitely will be playing along as much as my mojo allows.
    I just finished one for the color challenge and will be posting it when I get my blog post finished.
    Hugs.
    D~
    http://designbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your changes - weekly challenges always overwhelm me! I am almost off to a 2 week vacation, but once I am back you can count on me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great to me,looking forward to link up,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete