Tuesday 23 July 2013

Shaped Card


I'm sure many of us reach for the same card base time after time, so this week it's time to try something different. We'd like you to make a shaped card, not a square or a rectangle but maybe a circle, scalloped or heart shaped. The choice is yours.

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.

Our sponsor this week is Bestcardmaking Downloads who are offering 3 downloads of their choice for the winner.
Here are the design teams shapely projects.

I used The Nestabilities shape for the card base
Cuttlebugged with the Swirls folder
Made the flower with the Cuttlebug by Cottage Cutz Potted Flower

I used 3 different embossing folders for my triangle card - Candy Cane, Polka Dots and Holly with Berries. 

 I've used Spellbinders Standard Circles Lg., Cuttlebug EF-Herringbone, Tiny Mosaic & Swiss Dots embossing folders.

3 comments:

  1. stop by my blog and comment, I am giving away gifts to celebrate my birthday...woohoo!
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/07/gifts-just-for-you-on-my-birthday.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete