Tuesday 11 July 2017

Sea you


This week we are all about the beach!
Our theme is "I Sea You"

We would like you to make a project
which is beach themed...sand, sun, flipflops, water etc

We can't wait to see what you create!

To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

 This weeks prize is

A set of Luxury buttons
8 Butterfly 3D stickers and
a 6x6 DSP pack
Now let's see what our amazing Designteam has made!
Deneen
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes,
My Favorite Things Sunny Skies, Taylored Expressions Flip Flops


I printed a retired drawing from Digiscrapkits which I bought earlier and used a rectangle die
from MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies My Creative Time
I found these adorable Scrabble stickers which I just had to use on this card!!!

        

   Swissie

    
 We R Memory Keepers Nesting Card die, Marianne Design: Starfish,
boat and border dies,
Sentiment dies: free gift with a copy of the magazine "Paper Crafter"






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete